The Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill maintains this Site (the “Site”) for your personal education, information, entertainment, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without written permission from the Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions, and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and the Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- The information you obtain at this Site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual legal situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been officially established.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of the Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill. The Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill neither warrants nor represents that your use of any materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill.
- While the Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither the Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill or such third party as may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
- The Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your clicking on hyperlinks and visiting any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- The Law Offices of Karen Kraus Bill may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.